Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mystery Books

I am reading The A.B.C. Murders by Agatha Christie. She is a well know author of mystery novels, which I enjoy to read. I think mystery books are interesting because it mixes action with the element of surprise. You can follow along with the detective and read about the clues and piece together the mystery. In The A.B.C. Murders Hercule Poirot is the detective. Mr. Poirot is very smart, he reminds me of Sherlock Holmes. He is very observant, and somewhat quiet. He is very patient, and never rushes to figure out the mystery. I think that Hercule Poirot is a little creepy though, because he is older and is always making comments about how beautiful young women are. In the book Mr. Poirot hasn't really come up with an answer to the murders but i suspect he will soon.

No comments: